Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday

Today is our follow up with the orthopaedist. We will be going this afternoon. I will try to get on here tonight and update with what he says. We have a lot of questions for him. Getting ready this morning still took forever, but we are getting better at it. Robert was able to shave himself with his left hand. I was pretty impressed with that. I figure by the time all this is over, he will be a pro with his left hand, and I will be an excellent nurse! He was exhausted after work yesterday. The straps from his brace are rubbing him raw, but we did some things to try to help that last night and this morning. My little boy is coming home today, and I am so ready to see him. I have been grateful that Robert's parents have kept him this whole time, but I am starting to miss him like crazy!

No comments: