Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Larry, is that you?


We are doing some better here. Thank you to all who have prayed and expressed sympathy and concern for us. We have appreciated it so much. Still missing him like crazy, but it is not so crushing now.
So, I was on the computer and I hear the sound of spitting from the other room. I am not a fan of the spitting, so I went to investigate. I discovered that my son had fashioned himself a tuba. He still plays daily with the tubing that we bought for Robert's arm contraption. He was marching around in a band playing his tuba. (For those who aren't familiar with VeggieTales, I was referencing that in the title. Larry plays a tuba in the opening number.) I found it hilarious and had to capture the moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful inventor
he is! Thanks for the oh so
cute video.

Anonymous said...

How cute Tracy! I love Eric's imagination! :) Eric has such a sweet little voice! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

like eric video

Qtipper said...

That is soooooo adorable. I can just hear the delightful laughter in your voice too. Your son is a pretty special little fella, that is for sure!