Saturday, September 27, 2008

Apples, Apples, Apples

Last Friday was our first Friday Homeschool Day for this year. We are meeting every other Friday with Kaden, Nate, and Abbie (and of course Aubrie and Hannah).


Here are all the kids lined up on the couch right before starting. They were all so pumped.

I was so excited about our first day. You guys know me, I am a planner. So, I had all the stuff laid out for our apple day.


Here the kids are using a non-standard unit of measurement (ha-ha, girls) to see how tall they are. Eric is 13 apples tall.



Working on their fingerprint apple trees.

Eric had the BEST time! We can't wait to do it again next Friday.

1 comment:

Qtipper said...

You, my friend, are a blessing. Kaden had a GREAT time and I know they learned a lot too!! I am looking forward to seeing how all the kids grow through out this year. I am so grateful for your friendship and creativity! YOU ROCK!