Saturday, September 27, 2008

First real week of Homeschool K

So, you know I was planning to start on September 8, and I did, but then we had our terrible tragedy that day, so homeschool was put on hold for a little while. This week we got back on track and did a full week of work. Eric loves it, and is doing so well.



Working on some math.


If he wants to take his time, he is an excellent colorer. He likes to color things "rainbow". This was a phonics page.

Here is his history timeline. We will be adding to it as we go through the year. I thought he did an excellent job on this. You may have to click on the picture to see it better.

I was keeping Nate and Hannah on Wednesday, so we combined our homeschool with Nate. Here the boys are working on land and water animals.

The boys loved this activity. We put masking tape on the floor for numbers 1-5, then we put that number of little people on the number. You had to count and jump over all the people. So fun!





This is Eric's memory verse for the week.

1 comment:

Qtipper said...

TOTALLY gonna steal your numbers idea!!! But, I think I'll use sidewalk chalk - no room anywhere else.

Did I mention I love you?!
Well, I do!