Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Like Being a Kid

Well, we are joining the blogging world. I am going to use this to update everyone on the goings on within our family. I promise to put lots of pictures.

Today we went to a Kindersongs concert at the library. We went to one earlier in the year, and Eric loved it. Here are a couple of pics from this morning.



Eric and Brian Kinder (notice the haircut)


Eric hugging "My Dog"


Eric is really into playing astronaut right now. Absolutely everything must blast off into outer space. He loves playing in "rocket ships", which are basically empty boxes.



Looking through his helmet

Inside a rocket ship (pre-haircut)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost didn't recognize my nephew with such a short haircut...I think he looks so grown up and cute! I like your blog and will look forward to checking it for updates! Tabitha