Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Independence Day

Eric is at such a fun age for holidays. He had a great time on the 4th. Last year he was still a little nervous about all the booming sounds associated with the fireworks (let's face it, those things could split your eardrums), but this year he loved them. I mentioned going to the fireworks this year, and he surprised me by remembering that he held a "mask" in front of his face to make them look like rainbows. (they hand out fan/viewers that make the fireworks prism) It is amazing what they can remember.


My sweet baby boy. I forget sometimes how little he is.


We arrived early, and Eric was able to play for a while with a boy from our church.


He was very happy to see the sun going down. Fireworks coming soon!


First glimpse of fireworks. (He is holding the "mask" in front of his face here)

1 comment:

Qtipper said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I love the picture of your boys. You are one very blessed lady!