Thursday, September 13, 2007

So Tired!


Eric woke up this morning at 5:45. His eye was bothering him. I don't know if it was itchy because of allergies or if he had an eyelash in it. We couldn't see anything, although it was a little red. We went to exercise and came home for lunch. After we ate, he was just sitting on the couch staring off into space. It was still an hour and a half to 2 hours before his normal nap time, but he looked tired, so I asked him if he was ready to go to bed. He said, "No, it is not nap time", and then he flipped onto his side. I thought he had thrown himself onto the couch because he was mad that I suggested he needed a nap, but I walked over to look, and he had fallen asleep. He was so very, very tired, but he did wake up about an hour and 45 minutes earlier than usual this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha silly boy!