Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Tuesdays

Tuesdays are long days for us.  I get up between 3 and 4 to get ready for my class.  E is usually up by 6.  We load up the car, and there is a lot of stuff to load.  E has 7 classes there, and I teach 5.

Sometimes I load everything up while he is in his last class.  Sometimes I have things to do, so I wait til he gets out to load.  This week was one of those weeks.


Here's my super (tired) helper after school.  I had pulled up close to the building to help with loading, so we took turns waiting by the car while the other went in.  I came out one time to find him like this sitting in the back.  



The back of my car loaded.  I need to get a morning picture sometime.  It is quite insane the amount of stuff we have to take each week.  


The backseat.  

Not pictured is the front seat which has our lunch cooler and his decorated cake.  It is a long process loading up each week.  Between his classes and mine, we take a completely full car.  But, he enjoys it.  And I am having fun teaching, although it is exhausting.  I keep thinking it will get easier each week, but it hasn't yet.  

No comments: