Monday, March 28, 2016

Bible Bowl

LTC was fantastic!  This boy...


Yep, this one...


This ball of craziness...


Completely rocked Bible Bowl!


I mean he was just shy of a perfect score.  

He missed two in the first round.  One of those, however, was incorrect.  I approached them between the first and second round and showed them that it was incorrect.  They then decided to give everyone credit for that question.  So, just one there.  

In the second round, they asked that same question in a different way.  It is the only question he missed in that round.  Since I had rocked the boat so much on the first round, I just let that one slide.  Shouldn't have, but I did.  I didn't want to start out as a crazy coordinator in my first event ever at this LTC convention.    

He missed none in the third round.  

So the boy missed two.  And really only one.  

One.

He rocked it!

Amazing!

The other fella on our team did not get an individual medal.  However, Eric's score was high enough to pull their team up to GOLD!   




2 comments:

Ellen said...

That is awesome! So proud of Eric :)
Glad y'all had such a wonderful time.

Tracy said...

:)