Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Busy, fun week

Oh my we have a busy week this week.  But, we are having lots of different, fun experiences.

Monday we went to Stevi B's.  It's a lot like CiCi's pizza in AR.  It was supposed to be a behind the scenes tour.  It just ended up being a make your own pizza and hang out thing.  But, Eric had a good time with some friends.


I love that this boy is up for anything.  He doesn't have that awkward embarrassment that a lot of middle school kids are currently experiencing.  He may get it some day, but for now, I am going to thoroughly enjoy his fun spirit.  (And isn't he the cutest?)



Each kid had a pizza partner.  Eric's was his friend Steven.  



Love him so!


Then we went to the house of the homeschool family that we swam with a lot.  Eric had lots of fun with the boys, and I hung out with momma and baby girl.  

Then he had swim, where he rock and rolled the dry land that day.  I wish I could have videoed the whole thing.  It was a crazy intense cardio workout, and he handled it like a rock star.  Here is a short glimpse.  



It is fall break here, so most of the kids are on vacation.  They had a hard practice, so most of the kids struggled with this particular dry land.  But, E just pushed through and rocked it.  I was so proud of him.  





No comments: