Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Legoland

Hello.  It's been a while.  Our lives have been a little crazy lately.  Taking this first day home to go back and blog some.   We had the Cowleys here for their Spring Break.  What a blessing that was.  I love those kiddos and miss them terribly.  I got plenty of hugs throughout the visit.  (Helped make up for all the ones I've missed)  We took them to Legoland Discovery Center on their second day here.  What a cool place!  I think we will be visiting there again before too long.  


Waiting for our time slot to go into Legoland.  


E and E.  So cute!



Eric would weigh 31,500 bricks.  Is that all?

Two excited boys waiting to take a class from the Master Builder.  Unfortunately, he did not teach the class - the manager did.  But, it was still fun.  


Oh how I love these two boys!  So sweet!  Can you believe they are only 6 weeks apart by looking at this picture?  Caleb is a tall boy!





No comments: