Thursday, April 9, 2015

11

He's 11.  The cutest, sweetest boy on the planet is 11.  


How I got to start my day.  With a fella who is in his last day of the 30s and another who is in his first day of being 11.  Love these two!

We had some new friends come over.  They played here for a while and ate lunch.  Then we went to a park.  

They have a younger sister too.  She was not in the picture.  

Then E and I went for a Frosted Lemonade at Chick-fil-a.  Each (we usually share).  If you have not tried one, you should.  They are delicious!

Church services were cancelled because it was spring break in that county.  So, we went to soccer practice.  




3 comments:

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!!
Wow - 11!!!
So, is he officially no longer a baby? :)

Tracy said...

According to Eric, I can keep calling him my baby until he's 18. I'm good with that. He is so good to this mama!

Ellen said...

:)