Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Library

It didn't take long for the librarian here to learn our names.  We go in once or twice a week, and she just immediately checks the hold shelf when she sees us coming.  We often request books from other libraries within the system.  We went in this afternoon and got our weekly haul of books.  He reads about this much plus 2-5 of his own books each week.  I try to read ahead of him on books to find good series for him.  It's tough.  He's a fast little reader.  He doesn't get in the car without a book.  He even brushes his teeth while reading a book.  I was the same way when I was little.  I read as much as possible.



Two of the above books I am hoping to read quickly before he does.  Wish me luck!
I'm not nearly as fast a reader as I used to be. 


This picture book caught his eye, so he wanted to sit and read it before we left.  

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Wonder is a very good book :)

Tracy said...

That's one of the two I am hoping to read first. That one and Seven Stories Up.

Ellen said...

It's a pretty quick read...

Tracy said...

Good. I need a quick read. I finished Seven Stories Up. I enjoyed it, but it's not for E. I'll start Wonder today.