Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween is here


So, I have determined that Halloween is my favorite holiday. All fun, no stress. I love it! And I love when parties are spread out, so that we can savor all the fun times. Tonight was the Halloween party at the library. We had soccer practice first, so we missed the beginning. And, I know what you are thinking, that is not Larry Boy. I haven't finished his costume yet. But, he was an adorable pirate tonight. I bought this costume last year after Halloween on clearance. It is really cute. Since the librarian and the children's coordinator both go to our church, the whole event was basically staffed with our church members. That was neat.


The above two pictures are of the librarian and her daughter. They are currently Eric's Wednesday night teachers and are fabulous! We had a great time. And we have lots more fun things to do. I will probably be blogging a lot in the next week or two.

No comments: