Saturday, October 18, 2008

#1


So, I know I have mentioned more than once how much we love Chick-Fil-A. For the past few months, they have had these #1 promotional cards on the table to advertise their new improved chicken strips. Eric LOVES these. I do not know why, but he thinks they are so neat. (Kaden thinks they are pretty cool too.) But, Eric always insists on sitting at a table with one of these on it. We recently went and they were all out. The manager saw that he was disappointed about something and asked us about it. Then she went and found another package to put on all the tables. I should have taken one with me to put in the car, as I am sure they will be out again soon. Oh well, it is fun for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ERIC'S NUMBER ONE!!!

ERIC'S NUMBER ONE!!!

ERIC'S NUMBER ONE!!!

ERIC'S NUMBER ONE!!!

ERIC'S NUMBER ONE!!!

Anonymous said...

nice photo of eric.eric is number one

Anonymous said...

I have always found Chick fil a to be very helpful! You should ask to have one of those ads next time! Aunt Tabitha