Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Bunny vs Mickey Mouse


Robert was getting on me for not updating my blog, so I guess I had better do 2 today. :) Saturday we went to the mall for breakfast with the Easter bunny. The mall offers lots of free activities if you are a member of their Kidgits program. Being a member only costs $5 a year, so this is a steal! He got free breakfast from Chick-fil-a (yum), and the Easter bunny was wandering around posing for pictures. Eric wanted nothing to do with the bunny. He wouldn't hug it, pose with it, or even give it five. I didn't force the issue, but I did want a picture of him with the bunny, so I got a lady to take our picture. As you can see, he was very wary of this large walking rabbit-costumed thing.




From there we went upstairs to a Book Blast they were having. Radio Disney was there and had a large stuffed Mickey Mouse in a chair on the side. Eric had no problems going up and talking to, dancing with, and hugging Mickey.



These are just some other pics showing the many faces of Eric that morning. They make me laugh.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eric look like he had fun with mickey mouse.

Anonymous said...

What did Eric think of the wrestling match? Did he enjoy watching it? I can't say that I blame him for not wanting to interact with the "Easter Bunny". He looked a little strange to me with the big glasses on his face. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us and keeping us updated on Eric's life. I miss him so much!