Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh to have the faith of a 3 year old

Last night Kelley called and was very upset because both her dog and Claudia's dog had gotten out of her fence and had been missing for 2 hours. As soon as I got off the phone with her, Eric and I prayed that the dogs would be safe and would come home. Then I told him we were going to go help look for the dogs, and he looked at me and said, "we don't have to go look, they are going to come home now." What beautiful faith! I told him sometimes God uses us to help fulfill prayers and that maybe he wanted us to help look. So, we looked for almost 2 hours driving around in the car. The dogs were eventually found, but I just thought his faith was precious and wanted to share. I will try to post something with pictures later.

No comments: