Wednesday, August 12, 2015

More first day pics


First day back at our once a week school.  Oh this kid.  He is getting so big.  He has to carry a laptop to school now too.  


I have started working there the same hours he is there.  I am a monitor and help the kids get to where they need to be, check their uniforms, and make sure the area is safe.   Since yesterday was my first day, we got there very early.  So, after our paperwork was turned in, we sat outside and enjoyed breakfast.  


My super serious thinker.  He has always had a serious expression when he is thinking.  I love it! 


In Chemistry his teacher gave them each a lab coat, safety goggles, and a badge.  How fun is that!

In art they are doing a project that I considered doing for the first day of school ourselves.  You trace your hands and feet and then draw yourself behind it.  I'm glad I decided not to do it.  

He had a great day and enjoyed seeing his friends.  

I had a tiring but good day also.  That place is huge, and I did a lot of walking. 

No comments: