Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Day of enrichment

Tuesday was Eric's first day for the year.



On the above photo, I would like you to notice the top button. This is how Eric always leaves for play, church, etc.



My sweet boy, still so little. Again, I feel so blessed that I can see that!



At the morning assembly.



Getting ready to lead the Pledge of Allegiance.



Kiddo has a separate lunch and snack time. I always write a message from his family on his snack bag.




I also always put a napkin in E's lunch with a joke on it. He loves this. (I don't know why these pictures keep turning sideways on me. I uploaded them twice, and they turned sideways both times. Oh well.)



E and his buddy Zachary at the end of the day. Notice the top button now. E loves to button it all the way to the top, and always buttons it as soon as he notices it is not buttoned.

1 comment:

Aunt Trenna said...

Tracy these are great pictures! I love your idea of jokes on Eric's napkins. I still remember Mom putting notes on napkins in my lunches. : ) I'm sure Eric will remember all of the sweet things you do for him. Love you guys so much!