Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A blessing of one

There are so many blessings in having one child. (don't get me wrong, I think there are many blessings to having more than one as well) God has chosen to bless our family with one little one for now, and I choose to revel in the blessing that it is. One blessing is that I still see him as little. So many of his friends have younger siblings and are thought to be "big". But, I still see my guy as little. I know that one day we will all look back and think how little they were at this phase. Thankfully, because I have no one to compare him to, I can see that now. I came across this picture from Halloween, and couldn't help but think how little he still is. There will come a day when he will tower over me. But for now, I feel blessed that he is still little.

2 comments:

Aunt Trenna & Uncle Shane said...

We thank God for our nephew! :)

uncle tim said...

nice photo of eric