Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trunk or Treat


Oh my sweet, sweet boy! He decided that he wanted to be Larry Boy this year (again). I am so grateful. As you know I spent forever on that costume last year, but I really never dreamed he would want to be that again. Well about a month ago, some of his friends asked him what he was going to be for Halloween. I was so shocked when he told them Larry Boy! Yeah! So the costume I worked so hard on has now gotten two years of wear.
We had Trunk or Treat at our church on Wednesday night. Eric had a great time. He trick or treated at all the cars, and then he came to our trunk to help with all the "business". He loved that!







Jackson, Eric, Caleb, and Shelby

2 comments:

uncle tim said...

nice photos

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures...I am glad that Eric decided to be Larry Boy again and that the costume still fit! Enjoy all the candy and HAPPY HALLOWEEN (late). love, Aunt Tabitha