Thursday, February 5, 2009

Something you didn't know about me

I get invited to do surveys all the time about myself - 25 things you didn't know about me, all answers in one word, starting with my first letter, etc. I never do them. However, I thought I would share one thing that you don't know about me. I would be surprised if anyone besides my two guys knows this. I adore clouds. I can be rendered completely speechless by looking up at the sky. Eric and I spend about half of our time in the car talking about clouds. I love how they are constantly changing. I love when there are a few random ones in the sky; I love when the clouds are ripples like waves in an ocean; I even like the surprise of a completely cloudless day. The one thing I don't like is a gray sky, a sky that is a solid blanket of gray. No cloud amazement for me there. If I get to see the sun reflecting off the clouds as it rises or sets, I am elated. I took these pictures on our trip home from Texas in December. The sky was breathtaking that morning!







Even in this last one when all the gorgeous colors are gone, I am still awestruck by the beauty! How great is our God! He created the most amazing things for us to enjoy here on earth.

There you have it, one thing I bet you didn't know about me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Tracy! I love you!